A sport I do to keep fit

A sport I do to keep fit is Football and all of its ramifications, especially Futsal. That one is the most that I like.

I practice football since I have memory, but I think that I started when I was seven years old. Since then, I have not left it away and I have practiced it once a week at least. 

When I started playing, I used to practice it every day at break school and at home (I didn't like TV too much so I used to play a lot at home) then my parents thought that sign me up on a female football academy would be a good idea so I could learn more, and it was! I grew a lot on that academy it was a good experience, it was one of the first woman schools of football, so I was privileged.

By that time, I used to like the Universidad de Chile team so when I discovered that they had a woman school of football I wanted to enter with all my soul. So I did, it was nearer to my house than the other school so for my parents it was all right. I was there for two years. After that, when I turned eleven, I started to play for the school team. It was a good time, we trained twice a week and we had matches at the weekend or Fridays. The team was great! We loved each other a lot. In addition, the coach was great! We won many championships; we even traveled to Brazil to dispute a cup so it was such a trip. 

Well after finishing school, I started to train on another academy of football that my school coach created. There were all the girls that had finished school and wanted to keep training. We trained once a year and used to play on weekends. I remained there one year and after that, I started here at FAU, training once or twice a week. That was last year. 

Now, this year, I started training futsal. That is twice training a week and one day to play matches. This year has been the most difficult for me at this sport. I really enjoy it, is very challenging and it is great for my mind. It makes me be in peace and is the best way to canalize the stress of the Uni that has increased this year. That's why I enjoy playing football so much because I forget about everything when I play it. It is just me, my mind, the team, and the ball, everyone in harmony 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I'm just knowing and I'd like to learn more

Why I like swimming

Pascuala Ilabaca