The last blog


Hi bloggers, today is my last post I’m really sad about it, I’m going to miss you guys, that’s why I’m going to talk about the things that I more liked.
My favorite post theme was my not fondas, because I talked about a trip that I love so much. I really love that post because it reminds me very good moments with the people that I love.
My least favorite theme was when I talked about a job I would like to do in the future. I didn’t like it because was difficult for me to look forward and make any plans. I don’t want to see myself in other work that is not related with architecture.
 The blog that I most enjoyed reading was the Machuca’s because I always laugh with his posts.
Before I started to write this blog, I used to have lots of vocabulary and writing mistakes, but I learnt how to express myself and I know more words. Besides, now I can keep a fluent conversation with my partners abroad.
I think that blogs are a very useful tool to express all the ideas that we have in our minds.
That’s all for this semester, see you soon. Happy new year!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I'm just knowing and I'd like to learn more

Why I like swimming

Pascuala Ilabaca