Futsal

This year, it was around May when I was invited to play Futsal for the Universidad de Chile team.

I got into the FAU last year. By that time, i was really exited to join the football team. There I knew lots of new friends, sisters, mothers, comrade. In brief, really good people who I can call "my family".

There I felt really comfortable, the atmosphere was great everytime we played, everytime we made parties, everythig was right until most of the players gaduated. Obviously, they had to leave the team. That didn't impede them to go encourage us but anyway it wasn´t the same. Something broke out in the team.

By the time I wasn't motivated on the football FAU's team, one of the graduated mates of the team told me to go and try a chance in the futsal team; she said I could get some profit because of it so I really should had done it. I listened to her in a distrusting mood but I accepted. I would try but just for the benefits and because I wanted to get fit. (haha now that I think about that, it sounds really individualistic)

Well finally, I went to my first practice without too many expectations but motivated to knew the new team and the new trainer. That training was exhausting! I finished up really tierd, almost dead! But also, I had discovered the most beautiful sport in the world: Futsal. I thought: "none football game compares to this one. The intelligence you need to have to play it, is enormus! Gotta be conscious on your enviroment and must think and move really quickly to be good at it. Also you have to be connected with your team all the time anyways yo do nothing." Oh I had found a new challenge.
I really wanted to stay and I did it.

At first I couldn't play the league of universities because it had already started but I was really committed on going to practices to get a really good level on the sport and to be available of compete against the big teams.

Also during that period of time, I met really good people. The team accommodated me at once!

If it hadn't been people as much as great like them, maybe Futsal wouldn't have catched me like this.

Well going backwards, things in Futbolito FAU's are all good now, new people arrived and things are being fixed and reconstructed so now I'm happy in both teams :) 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I'm just knowing and I'd like to learn more

Why I like swimming

Pascuala Ilabaca