A job i´d like to do


I'm not really sure if this would be a job but, I’d enjoy to be paid for traveling. I love to know knew places, getting out, know cultures, cities, countries, towns… everywhere is interesting for me.

I think humans work not just to cover the cost of life. If you are lucky enough, you will always look forward to travel. I think that's crazy to stay in one place all your life, the planet is full of interesting things and we just know a thousandth part of it. I think that’s pretty sad :c

Well I don't think you have to have a special knowledge to want to travel around the world unless you do it for a propose.

If I had to have a propose to do this job, it would be to know the traditional dish of every part I visit or maybe know the most controversial history incident of the place I don't know haha

For those things I would have to have skills like a developed taste bud or anthropology or sociology skills... That would be great :)

Well someone that could inspire my wishing in this job is whoever at whatever tv show that transmit this “world travelers”. But I don´t know if I´d like my job to be shown at TV, I don’t like tv because I think it just make people consume stupidity. But if there wasn't alternative, I would demand the program to show things that are significant for society. That teaches something, not just show superficial stuff that don’t make people think.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something I'm just knowing and I'd like to learn more

Why I like swimming

Pascuala Ilabaca